Click Here to see how you can make great money by selling the most potent live whole food supplement on the market. But hurry, you DO NOT want to let this billion dollar oppurtunity pass you by!!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I have a question for you.

How many servings of fruits and vegetables did you get today? 5? 9? Or Less?

Make sure you keep track of how many you've eaten during the day. I usually feel a whole lot better when I've eaten plenty of fruits and veggies throughout the day. I can also tell if I haven't had enough because I feel less energized. That's just me though.

If you haven't had enough by the end of the day, instead of having a brownie or cookie for dessert. Have a bowl of fruit with low fat yogurt on top, or even a scoop of ice cream with some berries or fruit on top. Get creative!

Have a nice evening, and thanks for reading!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: